Riverside Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
Since 1979 the Riverside workers’ compensation injury lawyers at DiMarco | Araujo | Montevideo have worked to maximize the complete range of workers' compensation benefits for employees who have endured work related injuries.
What is Workers’ Compensation?
Workers’ compensation injuries encompass any harm suffered by an employee while in the scope of their employment. It is important to note that this may include injuries that happen on-the-job due to a particular occurrence and injuries that over time develop due to repetitive physical stress, such as leg problems or carpal tunnel syndrome. Workplace injuries also include work-related illnesses such as stress, hypertension, heart disease, trouble breathing or exposure to toxic vapors or chemicals.
Let Our Experienced Team Handle It
You have just been injured or are in pain from a long developing work injury. We will guide you through the complex legal process. This will allow you the time and energy to heal and recuperate. Whether you have suffered a work injury, brain injury, burn injury, leg injury, arm injury, head injury, spinal cord injury, eye injury, amputation, foot injury, hand injury, or any other serious or catastrophic injury from an event at the office, factory, assembly line, construction site or in a vehicle or auto accident, allow the Riverside Work Injury Attorneys to give you the peace of mind that you, your medical care and your legal compensation under the law are in good hands. DiMarco | Araujo | Montevideo will take care of your workers compensation claim and potential Third Party on-the-job work injury civil claim.
You Want Four Things
- Helpful guidance for immediate and comprehensive medical treatment;
- An advocate to be there with you all the way who can help maximize the benefits you’re entitled;
- An attorney who will make this an empowering and successful experience so you can recuperate and get back to your life; and
- An experienced Riverside California Workers Compensation Attorney at DiMarco | Araujo | Montevideo to examine your case for potential Third-Party civil claims to maximize the scope of your case and your potential recovery
California: Insurance Required
California Workers’ Compensation Law requires all employers to carry Workers' Compensation insurance for each of their employees. They can also qualify for self-insurance to cover work-related injuries. Coverage under the Workers’ Compensation insurance or self-insurance will provide benefits for:
- Reimbursement of your medical expenses;
- Disability payments during recovery from your work injury; and
- Compensation for any permanent injury or disability that you have developed or happen to you while on the job.
Why Hire DiMarco | Araujo | Montevideo?
We have been doing this since 1979 and our passion is helping people.
It is true that employers are required by California law to have workers’ compensation insurance. However, determining your eligibility and value of the compensation you should receive creates complicated legal issues. Naturally, your employer's workers’ compensation insurance company’s goal is to limit the amount of compensation it pays to the injured worker and the amount of time they have to do it for. They use the complexity of the system to do this.
This is because with long developing injuries or injury events, it is not always clear which parties are to blame and how much blame belongs with the injured person. These complex legal issues are used as a smoke screen. Getting the fair compensation you deserve usually requires the help of an experienced workers' compensation attorney. Our job is to know the law, the tricks the insurance companies use and to fight for you.
DiMarco | Araujo | Montevideo work injury lawyers can and will help you through your workplace injury. We will insure the preservation of your on-the-job injury rights and the receipt of the legal and medical benefits you are entitled to, such as:
- Employer Responsibilities for Workers’ Compensation
- Workers’ Compensation Medical Care
- Navigating the Workers Compensation System
- Permanent Disability
- Temporary Disability
- Returning To Work After a Job Injury
We Can Help You Right Now
- With the goal of reaching Maximum Medical Improvement (MMI), we work to ensure you receive immediate and competent medical treatment
- We will protect you because under the law, your employer cannot fire or penalize you for filing a workers’ compensation claim
- We will protect your income because if you are unable to work then your employer must pay disability
- Maximize your State Disability Benefits (SDI) and Social Security Benefits allowed under the law
- Conduct an initial claim value assessment
Maximize Your Compensation
The Riverside California Workers' Compensation attorneys at DiMarco | Araujo | Montevideo will do everything they are legally able to help make you whole again. That includes looking for other responsible parties in addition to your employer. We will investigate your case and evidence fully. When a workplace injury has been caused by the negligence of a third party, you could be entitled to obtain compensation beyond that provided by the California workers' compensation laws. When a Third Party is involved, Riverside California Workers' Compensation attorneys at DiMarco | Araujo | Montevideo can file both a worker's compensation claim and a civil legal cause of action against the additional Third Party (company or person) who caused your injury.
Filing Both Claims
Cases that simultaneously involve both a California workers’ compensation claim and a civil Third Party work injury claim are a complex and delicate process because the claims are parallel and entangled. One misstep in either of the claims and your rights to compensation under both claims may become limited. Riverside California Workers' Compensation lawyers at DiMarco | Araujo | Montevideo have been handling these dual workers comp and civil work injury claims for over three decades.
Contact Us – Free Case Evaluation
We want to meet you and help in whatever means we can. We want to be there for you all the way. All initial case consultations are free. You will meet an San Diego workers compensation attorney who will listen to you. Unless and until we do our job and win your case, you will not incur any legal fees or costs for our time and assistance. We are ready and available to meet at our office, your home or hospital room Monday – Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm. Our Los Angeles workers compensation lawyers are also available in the evening or on the weekends by appointment. If you cannot make it to our office we will come to you. You can call us seven days a week at (951) 977-7787.