Trial lawyers are
$750Mrecovered for our clients
18,500personal injury cases
personal injury attorneys
By guiding you through the complexities of the legal process, we allow you to focus your time on healing and recovering.
“By far, the lawyers at DAM Firm have been extremely courteous, professional and most importantly very honest.”
*due to privacy, actual client not pictured
Our Reputation for Success
Since 1979, the legal and insurance communities have learned to respect us. With over 35 years legal experience and community development, our firm is recognized as one of the top law firms in Orange County which brings a unique advantage to our clients. We know that when you’re looking for a personal injury lawyer, you are looking for a seasoned attorney whom has seen it all and can handle anything.
You want an attorney who will make time to speak with you, can handle your case quickly, and get the maximum settlement or verdict recovery for your case. We know you want the best and our reputation throughout Orange County and Southern California speaks for itself. We are among the top personal injury attorneys you can find.
"Very professional, punctual & attentive to ones legal needs. A law firm that makes you feel like family the moment you walk through their door."
*due to privacy, actual client not pictured
A reputation for successful California personal injury litigation since 1979
We have earned the respect of the California legal community & court system
No up-front costs. You don't pay unless we win
why trust dimarco | araujo | montevideo?
Our peers have recognized our firm for having some of the highest levels of professional excellence and legal ability
Official Legal Counsel
For the Orange County Mexican and El Salvadorian Consulates
Top 5% of lawyers in the USA
Under 5% of all attorneys in the United States are selected by Martindale-Hubbell
Personal Injury Attorney
Recommendation by the Orange County Employees Association
Our firm has been given the Better Business Bureau's highest possible rating
2010-2011 CAOC President
John Montevideo served as President of the Consumer Attorneys of California
We will fight to protect your legal rights under the law.
maximize your recovery
The Orange County California personal injury lawyers at DiMarco | Araujo | Montevideo provide a team of experienced attorneys, physicians, economists, vocational experts and accident reconstructionists all working together to prove and maximize your full and fair recovery from the insurance company, judge, or jury. We know you have needs and concerns that must be addressed immediately. DiMarco | Araujo | Montevideo personal injury attorneys and staff are trained to assist you meet your most pressing medical and legal needs.
How our firm can assist you right now
- Help you secure prompt and adequate medical care
- Provide peace of mind by negotiating with the insurance companies
- Use our reputation to ensure that your case is taken seriously
- Acquire just compensation for all of your damages
- Recover lost income and future earning capacity
- Help you reach Maximum Medical Improvement (MMI) by securing prompt and adequate medical care
- Ensure that your employer does not fire or retaliatie against you for filing a claim
- Protect your right to disability wages if you cannot work
- Maximize State Disability Benefits (SDI) and Social Security Benefits allowed under the law
- Assess the value of your claim
our attorneys are well known throughout southern california
The Law Office of DiMarco | Araujo | Montevideo have more than 30 years of experience with all types of work accident and personal injury cases in California, and our dedication to comprehensive and compassionate representation for all our clients has established a reputation for success. We firmly believe in protecting the legal rights of any individual who has been injured as the result of someone else’s negligence, and we are committed to providing thorough representation for any personal injury claim. We do everything in our power to make our clients’ lives easier during difficult times so they can focus on recovering instead of fighting a legal battle.
In any personal injury case, proving negligence is crucial to obtain a just settlement. There are three basic factors to proving negligence:
- The offending party had a duty of care to act in a reasonable manner, and consider the health and safety of the public, their customers, or the people around them.
- The duty of care was breached. The offending party acted in a manner that violated their requirement to act in a safe manner.
- The breach caused your injuries. If you were injured as a result of someone else’s unsafe, illegal, irresponsible, or careless actions, then you have grounds to claim negligence.
Proving negligence is not always an easy task, but the legal experts DiMarco | Araujo | Montevideo know how to navigate any type of personal injury case. Our experience and dedication ensure our clients that we will explore every possible avenue for compensation on their behalf.
Our attorneys have been assisting the Orange County and Southern California communities for over 35 years.
Advocating for you is what we do