Trial lawyers are
$750Mrecovered for our clients
18,500personal injury cases
personal injury attorneys
We guide you through this often complex and confusing legal process, allowing you time to heal and recuperate.
“Their expertise in litigation created an outcome for me beyond my wildest expectations.”
Lee H. – Construction Accident & workers' compensation
*due to privacy, actual client not pictured
Our Reputation for Success
Since 1979, the legal and insurance communities know and respect us. Our 30+ years legal experience, community development and firm name recognition is a unique advantage you receive as our client. We understand, when you’re looking for a personal injury lawyer, you are looking for a seasoned attorney whom has seen it all and can handle anything.
You want an attorney who will take the time to speak with you, who can handle your case as quickly as possible and get the maximum settlement or verdict recovery for your case. We know you want the best. Our reputation throughout Orange County and Southern California speaks for itself. We are among the best personal injury attorneys you can find.
"I thank God because they handled our case and I will never be able to THANK them enough."
Erick A.– auto accident & brain injury/car v truck accident
*due to privacy, actual client not pictured
Since 1979, a reputation for successful California work injury litigation
Recognition & respect in the California legal community & courts
No up-front costs. We don’t win, you don’t pay
why trust dimarco | araujo | montevideo?
The highest rating attorneys can have for ethical standards and legal ability
Official Legal Counsel
For the Mexican and El Salvadorian Consulates of Orange County
Top 5% of lawyers in the USA
By Martindale-Hubbell (less than 5% of all attorneys in the United States are selected)
Exclusive Work Injury Attorney
Recommendation by OCEA Labor Union (Orange County Employees Association) and friend of labor unions
From the Better Business Bureau (BBB’s highest possible rating)
2011 CA Trial Lawyer President
Of statewide plaintiff’s trial bar and consumer protection group CAOC (Consumer Attorneys of California)
We will fight to protect your legal rights under the law.
maximize your recovery
The Orange County California personal injury lawyers at DiMarco | Araujo | Montevideo provide a team of experienced attorneys, physicians, economists, vocational experts and accident reconstructionists all working together to prove and maximize your full and fair recovery from the insurance company, judge, or jury. We know you have needs and concerns that must be addressed immediately. DiMarco | Araujo | Montevideo personal injury attorneys and staff are trained to assist you meet your most pressing medical and legal needs.
How we can help you right now
- Ensure you receive immediate and competent medical treatment
- Give you peace of mind. We will handle dealing with the insurance companies
- With our reputation and success record, we will get your case taken seriously
- Full and fair compensation for medical bills and pain and suffering
- Recover your lost income: past, present and future
Work Injury & Workers Compensation
- Ensure you receive immediate and competent medical treatment to help you reach Maximum Medical Improvement (MMI)
- Under the law, your employer cannot fire or penalize you for filing a workers’ compensation claim
- If you cannot work, your employer must pay disability
- Maximize your State Disability Benefits (SDI) and Social Security Benefits allowed under the law
- A claim value assessment
our attorneys are well known throughout southern california
The Law Office of DiMarco | Araujo | Montevideo have more than 30 years of experience with all types of work accident and personal injury cases in California, and our dedication to comprehensive and compassionate representation for all our clients has established a reputation for success. We firmly believe in protecting the legal rights of any individual who has been injured as the result of someone else’s negligence, and we are committed to providing thorough representation for any personal injury claim. We do everything in our power to make our clients’ lives easier during difficult times so they can focus on recovering instead of fighting a legal battle.
In any personal injury case, proving negligence is crucial to obtain a just settlement. There are three basic factors to proving negligence:
- The offending party had a duty of care to act in a reasonable manner, and consider the health and safety of the public, their customers, or the people around them.
- The duty of care was breached. The offending party acted in a manner that violated their requirement to act in a safe manner.
- The breach caused your injuries. If you were injured as a result of someone else’s unsafe, illegal, irresponsible, or careless actions, then you have grounds to claim negligence.
Proving negligence is not always an easy task, but the legal experts DiMarco | Araujo | Montevideo know how to navigate any type of personal injury case. Our experience and dedication ensure our clients that we will explore every possible avenue for compensation on their behalf.
Our attorneys have been assisting the Orange County and Southern California communities for over 35 years.
We believe in what we do - Advocate for you